Quelle: Adobe Stock / 手洗い
Corona cases were also confirmed in Bremen. We have compiled sources of information for you.
If you are suffering from fever, cough or respiratory diseases and have been in risk areas or have had contact with people who are demonstrably ill, first contact your doctor by telephone! Do not go directly to the doctor's practice or the Corona ambulance! Outside the regular office hours of your doctor's practice, you can contact the medical on-call service of the Kassenärztliche Vereinigung der Freien Hansestadt Bremen (Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians of the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen) at 116 117.
Information hotline for Bremen
You can get information about the coronavirus in Bremen by calling 0421 115.
- Pay attention to personal hygiene, especially regular and proper hand washing and cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Avoid contact with persons suffering from respiratory diseases.
- If you suspect an infection, always contact your doctor by telephone first! Outside regular consultation hours: Telephone number 116 117.
Package of measures by the Senate
The Senate has published detailed information on the measures adopted to slow down the spread of the coronavirus:
- Schools and day-care centres in the state of Bremen have been closed since Monday, 16 March 2020.
- Events should only take place when necessary.
- Grocery stores, drugstores, pharmacies, medical supply stores, gas stations and post offices as well as the weekly markets will remain open.
- Bars and clubs as well as theatres, concert halls and playgrounds remain closed.
- Restaurants remain closed, but collection and delivery of food is permitted.
- Hairdressers and beauty salons remain closed.
- Meetings in associations and institutions of all faiths are prohibited.
- Contact between people should be kept to a minimum and in public a distance of 1.5 metres should be maintained.
- Meetings with more than two persons are generally prohibited. Exceptions apply to families and persons living together in one household.
- No more tourist overnight stays.