Quelle: Adobe Stock / 手洗い
Corona cases were also confirmed in Bremen. We have compiled sources of information for you.
If you are suffering from fever, cough or respiratory diseases and have been in risk areas or have had contact with people who are demonstrably ill, first contact your doctor by telephone! Do not go directly to the doctor's practice or the Corona ambulance! Outside the regular office hours of your doctor's practice, you can contact the medical on-call service of the Kassenärztliche Vereinigung der Freien Hansestadt Bremen (Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians of the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen) at 116 117.
Information hotline for Bremen
You can get information about the coronavirus in Bremen by calling 0421 115.
Help, information and contact details for businesses and workers in Bremen
Links, contact details and information on the help available from the state of Bremen and the federal government for companies that are in financial difficulties as a result of the coronavirus crisis.
- Pay attention to personal hygiene, especially regular and proper hand washing and cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Avoid contact with persons suffering from respiratory diseases.
- If you suspect an infection, always contact your doctor by telephone first! Outside regular consultation hours: Telephone number 116 117.
Package of measures by the Senate
The Senate has published detailed information on the measures adopted to slow down the spread of the coronavirus:
- From 27 April 2020, it will be compulsory to wear everyday masks in public transport and retail shops.
- Accommodation facilities reopen from 18 May 2020 for tourist purposes.
- Restaurants reopen from 18 May 2020 under certain conditions.
- Major events are prohibited until 31 August 2020.
- Grocery stores, drugstores, pharmacies, medical supply stores, gas stations and post offices as well as the weekly markets will remain open.
- Shops with an area of up to 800 square metres can reopen from 20 April, subject to compliance with hygiene measures to prevent infection.
- Bars and clubs as well as theatres and concert halls remain closed.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 metres from other people must be maintained in public. Assembling in groups or having picnics or barbecues is not permitted.
- Meetings with more than two persons are generally prohibited. Exceptions apply to families and persons living together in one household.
- Schools and day-care centres in the state of Bremen have been closed since Monday, 16 March. From 4 May onwards, regular school operations are to be gradually resumed, starting with graduation classes.
Here you can find the Law Gazette of the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen (Published on 29 April 2020).