Quelle: Adobe Stock / 手洗い
Corona cases were also confirmed in Bremen. We have compiled sources of information for you.
If you are suffering from fever, cough or respiratory diseases and have been in risk areas or have had contact with people who are demonstrably ill, first contact your doctor by telephone! Do not go directly to the doctor's practice or the Corona ambulance! Outside the regular office hours of your doctor's practice, you can contact the medical on-call service of the Kassenärztliche Vereinigung der Freien Hansestadt Bremen (Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians of the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen) at 116 117.
Information hotline for Bremen
You can get information about the coronavirus in Bremen by calling 0421 115.
- Pay attention to personal hygiene, especially regular and proper hand washing and cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Avoid contact with persons suffering from respiratory diseases.
- If you suspect an infection, always contact your doctor by telephone first! Outside regular consultation hours: Telephone number 116 117.
Help, information and contact details for businesses and workers in Bremen
Links, contact details and information on the help available from the state of Bremen and the federal government for companies that are in financial difficulties as a result of the coronavirus crisis.
Package of measures by the Senate
The Senate has published detailed information on the measures adopted to slow down the spread of the coronavirus:
- From 27 April 2020, it will be compulsory to wear everyday masks in public transport and retail shops.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 metres from other people must be maintained in public.
- Accommodation facilities reopen from 18 May 2020 for tourist purposes.
- Restaurants reopen from 18 May 2020 under certain conditions.
- Private and public events are permitted in closed rooms up to a maximum of 250 people. Open air, a maximum of 400 people are permitted. The minimum distance must be guaranteed. The person organising the event must have a hygiene concept available.
- Theatres, cinemas and concert halls may reopen from 12 June under certain conditions: Distance rules must be observed, lists of names must be kept and a hygiene concept must be available. Clubs remain closed.
- Meetings of more than ten people from a maximum of ten households are generally prohibited in public. Exceptions are made for families and persons living together in one household, as well as for small events where the minimum distance can be maintained and a hygiene concept can be presented.
Statutory ordinance in simple language
The statutory ordinance is available for download as a PDF file in a simple language version.
Catalogue of fines
Violations of the applicable regulations on dealing with the coronavirus are subject to a fine. The penalties are listed in the catalogue of fines.